Mr. Cowen is simply on of the foremost security experts in the industry.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Co author Hacking Exposed Computer Forensics
- Expert in Unix security, Windows Security, web security and network security penetration studies
- Extensive security experience in the following systems: Windows NT (3.51 and 4.0), Windows 2000, Windows 95/98, Novell (3.1&4.11) Unix (Irix, SunOs, OpenBSD, FreeBSD, Linux, HP/UX, AIX, Solaris, Osf1, Sco, sco mvs+, etc...), MPE/XL, VAX/VMS, Primos, Picos, various older os’s
- Experience setting up all major firewalls, VPN and router products including: multiple platforms of Cyberguard, Raptor, Firewall-1, TIS Toolkit, ipfwadmin, gauntlet, Cisco, Bay(Nortel), 3com, and Ascend, ipfilter, Altiga
- Extensive experience with all aspects of TCP/IP.
- Experience in installing and configuring secure VoIP
- Experience in Computer Forensics, Product Experience with: EnCase Professional, TCT, and other forensic tools
- Expert Witness
- Expert in Telecommunications Security
- Extensive security experience with the following PBX systems including; AT&T Definity G (All models), Samsung Prostar DCS, Meridian, Rolm-CBX, intertel, comdial, executech various older models
- Also security experience with large switching systems including: AT&T 1aESS, 5ESS, Northern Telecom DMS series, GTE GTD5, Ericsson Axe 10
- Extensive experience with microwave wireless networking and security, including: DSSS vs FH, multiple licensing schemes, and Point to Point and Multipoint configurations
- Experience with microwave wireless systems: breezecom, waveaccess, wavespan and proxim models
- Design and management of a multi point-to-point international microwave network for ies.net